• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

I wish I could make it but it’s still a few months too early for me. My recovery is coming along but extremely slow. But, anything positive is appreciated by me. Have a good breakfast and be safe.
Glad to see you on the forums, hope your progress continues!

@CThrall, just glad to see you posting.

Btw, they have redone the parking lot at Dots. The front is blocked off now.
D1371E9C-4B50-4F29-933A-8B6F51CE2439.jpeg

But there is a little spot for bike parking.
B9F893A0-5960-4651-93D0-65A6C2ECC9E5.jpeg

You’re going to show up this time? Text me if you decide to cancel in the middle of the night or that morning.

Guess I’m loosing my mind. Could have sworn you said change it to 8:00. So, I’m here an hour early.

Well, got tomorrow off, so anyone up for meeting at Dot's again for some delicious breakfast? And just to keep Jay guessing, how about we meet at 0800? :deal:

Ok; 9:00 at the Sunflower Bakery in Galveston. :duck: :lol2:

J/k Dots on I-45 @ 8:00.

Wow, been awhile, hasn't it? How about the Kelly's in League City tomorrow?

I am perpetually not working. 8^) I'll be there at 8:30

Anybody up for some breakfast tomorrow? How about the ol' Lankford Grocery?

Cool. Remind me though; this the place that only takes cash?

NM. Just called; cash, or electronic type payments (Venmo, Apple pay, PayPal, etc). No plastic. Don't open till 0830, so I'll be there just a bit after that.

Back