• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you again, Chuck.

Well dang it, kids went to leave for school and my garage door spring broke, I can't get the door open and will have to get them out today to fix it.
I am out.
Was looking forward to seeing Chuck (and I guess the rest of you).

Attachments

• IMG_7679.jpg
    IMG_7679.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 152
Ahh, yes.. the ol' garage springs. I've faced those demons before! Well that slurps, but hope you get it fixed. We'll be sure to tell Chuck hi for you, and don't worry, I'll make sure to eat your portion for you. :lol2:

Ahh, yes.. the ol' garage springs. I've faced those demons before! Well that slurps, but hope you get it fixed. We'll be sure to tell Chuck hi for you, and don't worry, I'll make sure to eat your portion for you. :lol2:
Thanks. Have a few extra pieces of bacon for me. :thumb:

I forget how heavy garage doors are till one of those breaks.
I could probably get it open by myself if I really had to, but the inside of my door only has one flimsy plastic handle that does not inspire confidence even with 2 good springs.
I think I used the Overhead Door company to have them replaced in the past, hopefully they have a warranty on them, I am waiting for a call back from them now.

Well, turned out that Lankford Grocery was closed, so we went with plan "B" and scooted over to the Snooze on W. 18th St. Chuck's choice, and it was a good one! I've only had Snooze once before, but love their "Bravacado Toast". Anyway, here's the shady group of characters that showed up:

PXL_20210427_142731458.jpg
PXL_20210427_142734891.MP.jpg

Isn't Snooze like right by Chucks house?
Chuck, you look a lot better than the last pic I saw of you (Joe showed me the pic of you coming out of the ambulance from the hospital to reheab when you got to see your lovely wife for the first time in weeks).

So looks like you are off the oxygen now?
Wish I could have made it.
I am off the next 2 Tuesdays (as of right now), so I should make at least one of them.

No Tuesday breakfast? Like I said, I'll be out for this whole month (shift work :doh:). Hope you guys keep it going :thumb:

There will be a scattering of Joe Fink's ashes on September 11th by his wife and family. It will take place in the Carbondale/Marble area of Colorado. Lodging in the area is limited and not cheap. However there are a couple of campgrounds in the area such as Bogan Flats Campground and places in the Redstone area. The time and exact places will not be finalized until the 10th when his wife Lori scouts the area.

Thanks for sharing, Chuck. Doubt we'd be able to attend, but will certainly be there in spirit. I miss that guy.

You are welcome Jay. My wife and I will be there and I can also let folks know the final details as Lori develops them. The camping at Bogan Flats is nice too. Joe and I camped there several times.
Unfortunately, I'm starting a new job and can't get time off to make the trip. I do wish I could be there.

For anyone checking last minute, Jay and I are caging it to Dot's.

Heading over to Skippers in the morning if anyone would like to join me.

Back