• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Ok, I’ll fire up the bat cycle (or truck - weather dependent) and see you there.

Atomic batteries to power, jet turbines to speed... Won't be there this week, may try to catch you the week of Christmas when I'm off... Well, on vacation, I'm always a little off

I won't be able to make it either. Still waiting for new brake pads that were supposed to arrive today. :angryfire

Meh.. I might be caging over there anyway. Found an unexpected "guest" in my back tire today, so will need to give it some attention. Just fire up the wagon, Randy.

Yep, it's late, but anyone up for Dot's tomorrow? Gonna drag Anna along as well; try to improve the looks of this group.

Awww, maaann!! Anna is gonna be disappointed. Not that you're coming, Randy... that Chuck isn't.

Yep, same bat time, same bat channel. 0900, Dot's

I'll be working days tomorrow, so won't be able to make it. See y'all next week.

Gonna be a bit chilly tomorrow, but the coffee is fine! Hope to see y'all tomorrow.

Yeah, that's going to be a long ride for me :rider:
See y'all in the morning

I don't want you guys to think I'm avoiding you.....but maybe I am? Actually, with the new omicron variant, I'm just a little worried about indoor dining. I don't know how it may affect me and I've been vaccinated and boosted but I could be one of those that has a really bad outcome. As soon as things die down again I want to get back out there.

I am riding up to Madisonville tomorrow, so I can't make it. Have some extra bacon for me:thumb:

Back