• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Anyone up for breakfast tomorrow? Looks like it may be wet. I may cage it.

I have been told that there is construction around the "Fork and Spoon" but that should not deter us ... right???

If you are refering to this Jeff, I am at work and get off at 6am. I have a meeting here after that so I can try and get some information about my "move" to Chicago in may. I might try to ride down after that. I'll see just how tired and frustrated I am after. I've got the link for the Texas City location.

Hmmm ... I don't know. I saw a review for the Pelican dated January 17th 2012 that said the inside was very nice, they wish they could say the same for the food :eek2:

I am willing to give it a try.

Well, since no one has gone out on a limb and I am getting ready for bed, how about the Pelican? I can meet as early as anyone wants, just name a time.

Rick, we usually meet around 9a and here is the location ...

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Pelican+Grill,+Nasa+Parkway,+Seabrook,+TX&hl=en&sll=29.556137,-95.029078&sspn=0.043677,0.077162&oq=Pelican+Grill&vpsrc=0&hq=Pelican+Grill,&hnear=Nasa+Pkwy,+Seabrook,+Texas&t=m&z=16"]The Pelican Grill[/ame]

Got it, hey Rick if you want to stop by in the morning, I'll ride over with you, NO NOT ON THE SAME BIKE!

Sent via George's Galaxy Tablet using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry I missed you guys this morning, let myself get too comfortable in the recliner after I got off work this morning and that was all she wrote.

Joe, come by my house in the morning and I'll ride in with you! Rick may go also!

George, I will be at your place at 8:30a

Tomorrow at Dot's at 9:00a? Does that work for everyone?

See you there. I wonder what happened in Japan, Chuck has joined the forum:clap:

Back