• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Barring a major rebound I am out for tomorrow. Sick as a dog.

So is anybody up for breakfast in the morning? Hey, we could have Heart shaped pancakes!!! LOL
Hey Joe, exactly what kinda dog are you sick as????? Hope you get to feeling better, I guess your Phoenix trip is out...

So is anybody up for breakfast in the morning? Hey, we could have Heart shaped pancakes!!! LOL
Hey Joe, exactly what kinda dog are you sick as????? Hope you get to feeling better, I guess your Phoenix trip is out...

A dog ... a very big dog! Trip not of yet, but it is in serious question.

How about Dot's @ 08:30! I got some kitchen duty later in the morning for my lovely bride! Chicken Enchiladas for a luncheon at her workplace!

Don't think Dot's is open today as per the notice on the door last week. Somwhere else?:eat:

The Pelican? The Fork and Spoon? I'm open, just gotta get back to the house by about 11:00 to do my enchiladas. Is it just me and you Jeff?

Where is breakfast tomorrow fella's????

Skippers or Dot's is fine.Pelican is closed for repairs.
Jim

Any of these work for me. Did they shut down the Pelican this afternoon? I was at the Pelican this morning for breakfast.

It was closed due to some damage to the front last week,I guess it is fixed now.Lets try Pelicans since their back open.Is Chuck in town?

Jim

The Pelican works for me. Chuck is in town, and I the last time I talked with him, he was coming to breakfast. What time?

I should be there also, starting nights tomorrow, so I'll be relaxing during the day!

Sent via George's Galaxy Tablet using Tapatalk

I will not be there today. You guys are killing me with the middle of the night location and time changes.

I will not be there today. You guys are killing me with the middle of the night location and time changes.

Sorry you couldn't make it Chuck. I guess we just didn't know that 7:00p was the middle of the night. :doh: We would like for you to make it whenever you can, so from now on you name the place and the time.

How about meeting at Dot's Tuesday, the 6th, at 8:30. Anyone interested?

For somebody that hates middle of the night changes, you put in a suggestion for Dot's at 1:59 am this morning.

Back