• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

How many is too many

GRU

Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Grundy
There are never too many.............but tell me what is the most bikes you have ever owned at one time. 5🙁10😜20. How about it, was it more than your wife knew about?

Two. And that was only while one was waiting to be sold after I bought a new one. Within the context of riding, I am basically monogamous.

Now ask me about guitars...... :eek2:

6 bikes 8 cars counting project cars, wife really does not care about the bikes but misses the muscle cars and street rod

“Yes I do own 30 bicycles
It could be worse
At least they’re not Ferraris”

Robin Williams

Two motorcycles.. and I think at times one is enough, other times no...

ten or eleven, they weren't all in one spot, only two ran, titles were scarce.
it was a wild time of trading stuff that got out of control until the folks put the kibbosh on it.
I was still in high school.

Three bikes per my sig line...I try to ride each one every week.

I'd like to add a scooter, maybe a baby Burgman to my stable. :rider:

Do not running bikes count?
If so I have 10

There is no such thing as too many.

Last edited:
Too many is always one more than I currently have.

at one time in the past i had....4 street bikes,3 dirt bikes, 2 racing ATV's and a rhino side by side, 2 pickups a jeep TJ and 2 cars...

I thought the wife was gonna have an intervention so... I sold stuff

thankfully now im down to 1 street bike, 1 dirty bike thats street legal, 2 cars and a pickup.

Five in the stable at the moment. One Valkyrie seems to stay outside a lot. 1643F696-A8E9-481F-A5E5-3521179A63CA.jpeg

Now i have 5, but at one time in the 90's i had 18 vintage dirt bikes and 4 street bikes 2 cars and a pickup.

Love the Super Beetles. Step sis had a baby power blue one.We went everywhere with it.
She’d open the sunroof and the sights and sounds of Rome would just flood in.

3 bikes is my self imposed limit, but also have 2 cars (1 a C7) an f250, an rtv900, a zero turn mower, 2 tractors (1 open station, one cab) and a non running 4 wheeler in the back of one of my barns (ran when parked)

Well it looks like I was at 6 bikes and 2 cars when my company's moving contractor called me to ask "did you make a mistake on the form or do you really have 6 bikes to move to CO from CA?

I have three and consider it the maximum. I'm planning on downsizing one in the next year or so. If I were younger I might like a small real dirt bike, a midsized dual sport and a bike to tour on. I don't know that the dirt bike will ever happen even though I think it would probably help me improve my riding skills.

I'm currently sitting at 5 motorcycles... 4 that are rideable, 1 is a project bike

Back