• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

How many is too many

I have three and consider it the maximum. I'm planning on downsizing one in the next year or so. If I were younger I might like a small real dirt bike, a midsized dual sport and a bike to tour on. I don't know that the dirt bike will ever happen even though I think it would probably help me improve my riding skills.
Mike,

Getting a dirt bike has helped with my fitness level, balance and mobility.

Fun is just a by product.

4 for me seems to be the sweet spot. Bit I need to downsize some.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

A 2019 Hayabusa (third one to own)
2 DR650's
A DR125L
A 70 Lifan (Chinese Honda)
I guess that is 5 motorcycles, a couple of outboard motors, two trucks, a zero turn rider

Too many might be after I get a Ural, an FTR1200, and a Bagger.

But then again, I need to start getting bikes for the Grand Babies. Must get them hooked early in life.

A 2019 Hayabusa (third one to own)
2 DR650's
A DR125L
A 70 Lifan (Chinese Honda)
I guess that is 5 motorcycles, a couple of outboard motors, two trucks, a zero turn rider

Too many might be after I get a Ural, an FTR1200, and a Bagger.

But then again, I need to start getting bikes for the Grand Babies. Must get them hooked early in life.

Wanna buy my Ural or my Road King? :D

Officially... it was 8 bikes, but it was my typical buying-replacement-before-old-one-left-the-building.

Sustained... 6.

I think my high is 12. Down to 7 at present.

Eventually hope to be down to about 3 or 4...but I'm better at buying than selling.

I am limiting myself to 11!!
CR500
CRF450X (2 off)
CRF250X
CRF250F
CRF230F
Gas gas TXT 280 Raga Pro
Gas gas TXT 200 Pro
CBR500RR
FZ07
1200 Super Tenere

Always room for more, but this seems to cover all my needs at this time!! Just to be honest, several of these bikes belong to my wife and daughters!! But they are all in my garage and maintain them all, so I count them as mine!! :)

Back