• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

How many of these places have you visited?

15. Love Creek Orchards (Medina) –– A.K.A. "The Apple Store"
4. Texan Cafe and Pie Shop (Hutto)
2. Koffee Kup (Hico)
1. Blue Bonnet Cafe (Marble Falls)

That's not bad considering I don't really go out of my way for pie. BTW, the star item at Love Creek Orchards is actually the apple butter sauce. Get it over their homemade ice cream. :thumb:

7 for me. Some I've never even heard of. New Pie Run locations for the future maybe?

4 or 5.

And I'm not really a pie guy. Now BBQ on the other hand...

I'll play. Been to eight. 17,15,11,5,4,3,2, and 1. Number 1 by far more than the others. Depends on what kind of pie you enjoy, but I have had better tasting pie at several spots not on the list.

Only 3 for me and i really like pie. I seem to be impatient when on the road and don't hit many restaurants of this type. Sometimes when my wife is with me I will stop long enough to eat at a sit down place like those listed. I am trying to change my ways some, but not very successful yet. The most likely for me is if we are on vacation and camped nearby I will take the time. I get the best pie at home anyway. Kids have requested lemon meringue and buttermilk for this weekend.

Only 3 for me and i really like pie. I seem to be impatient when on the road and don't hit many restaurants of this type. Sometimes when my wife is with me I will stop long enough to eat at a sit down place like those listed. I am trying to change my ways some, but not very successful yet. The most likely for me is if we are on vacation and camped nearby I will take the time. I get the best pie at home anyway. Kids have requested lemon meringue and buttermilk for this weekend.
Yes, butter milk. Lost Maples in Utopia as well as Crazy Gals in Burnet is two spots for buttermilk pie if like me you do not bake much anymore.

10 for me.
Will investigate adding a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

None of the above. :( :( :( Will be out toward Decatur on Sunday, so maybe I can break free from the track long enough to swing by the Whistle Stop Cafe.

I have made it to 5 of the places on the list, although not all off the bike.

18. Pie in the Sky Co. - Conroe
4. Texan Cafe - Hutto
3. Pie Peddlers - Glen Rose
2. Koffee Kup - Hico
1. Blue Bonnet Cafe - Marble Falls

All but #3 were on the bike by attendance at TWT Pie Runs over the years.

Back