• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

How to post pics, do quotes and other nerdy stuff

ok..
whats the secret for doing color in the Sig?
You don't need color - the default color is black - your MC is black, so it's all OK from the start... ;-)

OK, OK, first, make sure you are using the right editor - go to "User CP (control panel)" and select "Edit Options" from the list on the left side.

Go all the way to the bottom and look for "Message Editor Interface" and select the "Standard Editor - Extra Formatting Controls". Then click the "Save Changes" button.

Now, when you edit a post (or youe signature), you will see more options, including
which allows you to choose a color from the menu.

Hope that helps...

pacman

Die with memories, not dreams.
Forum Supporter
Rainbow text is cool..

...so is a gradient rainbow effect.

I'd tell you how to do it, but then I'd have to kill you.

;)

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Rainbow text is cool..

...so is a gradient rainbow effect.

I'd tell you how to do it, but then I'd have to kill you.

;)
I hope you have a website that cranks out all that tag code for you, otherwise you have WAYYY too much time on your hands!

You don't need color - the default color is black - your MC is black, so it's all OK from the start... ;-)

OK, OK, first, make sure you are using the right editor - go to "User CP (control panel)" and select "Edit Options" from the list on the left side.

Go all the way to the bottom and look for "Message Editor Interface" and select the "Standard Editor - Extra Formatting Controls". Then click the "Save Changes" button.

Now, when you edit a post (or youe signature), you will see more options, including
which allows you to choose a color from the menu.

Hope that helps...
You know, I know at some point I had all the options on the signature editor, but now I can't seem to find them. When I go try to edit my sig, the text box no longer shows any icons with the color, font, etc options... My sig shows some text in bold because the html code was there from a previous edit when I could almost swear I had the editing toolbar...

You know, I know at some point I had all the options on the signature editor, but now I can't seem to find them. When I go try to edit my sig, the text box no longer shows any icons with the color, font, etc options... My sig shows some text in bold because the html code was there from a previous edit when I could almost swear I had the editing toolbar...
Check the editor you have selected - there are 3 choices - the upper 2 have more edit controls.

This may have been reset when Scott fiddles with the server settings :-P

Ana,

You can write your own Bbcode. Here are is of the more basic code. Some may not work depending on what Scott allows. I know color works because I just tested it. See the blue type in my sig line. The last line used to be black type.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/faq.php?mode=bbcode