• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

How to support TWT by donating and other means

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
I don't like to get in people's face about supporting TWT, but the reality is that donations from our members have been the most significant part of keeping TWT going for all these years, FAR more than advertising has ever been. Rather than putting flashing or bright links in your face, I have simply added a few places where you can easily find the links to become a Forum Supporter or use our Amazon Affiliates link. I often have people apologizing for only being able to donate $5 a month or maybe a small one time donation. That kind of drives me crazy because they don't understand that ALL of the donations matter and they do add up. Moreover, seeing as they are gifts, I certainly don't have any basis for complaining about gifts being "small". So I hope you will consider supporting TWT in anyway you can. Thanks!

donate.jpg

Last edited: