• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy folks- from the TXK area....

Reaction score
New and still somewhat disoriented member to the forum here. Am up near the Texarkana area. Good 2ndary and backroads to run around on here and Arky is not too far away for the weekend get-aways. Now that the monsoon season is over- a cold, clear rocky creek is on tap soon.
My b-day was canceled last year due to covid-19, so holding at 57 (suits me just fine!) so there was a bright side to that politicized mess.
Got into the ADV segment a few years back with the 1st being a barely used Tenere-12, traded that for a F650GS-D which got refurbished, rode good and sold. Now on a 790 Adventure-R, which is proving to be one heck of a chunk of engineering. It's everything the beemer was not and Way less heavy then the T-12. Figure I'll be keeping this KTM a while.
Looking forward to getting up to speed in here and doing my part to add to the mayhem as much as possible. 😊
Cheers! 🍺

Attachments

• 20210511_174140.jpg
    20210511_174140.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 116
Back