• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Bull's Adventure Bike Park in Quitman, Tx.

Reaction score
We are building a park for adventure motorcycles, mountain and e-bikes only. There will be no dirt bikes, jeeps, atvs, side by sides, etc. There are challenges to build your off road skills, along with trails to relax and ride in the shade of our beautiful hardwood trees. We have primitive camping spots also available. We will be opening our phase 1 in July and our website "bullsadventurebikepark" should be up and running by June. For more info including a more detailed introductory letter please query us here or email @ Bullheaded75783@aol.com
Thank you and ride safe !
Rusty (Bull) & Gail Norris

Sounds very interesting.

What part of Texas is your park located?

Love that you are excluding 4 wheelers.

May I ask why exclude dirt bikes?

Would my plated Yamaha TTR 250 be considered a dirt bike or an adv bike?

Look forward to learning more!

Welcome to TWT

Ookkng forward to the website. Good luck.

Howdy. Quitman is 30 miles north of tyler, 80 miles due east of Dallas, 100 miles from Texarkana. We consider a dirt bike as not street legal. Dual sport or adventure bikes are street legal and registered. E-bikes and mountain bikes can be ridden on the street legally. There are no motor cross type jumps or racing at the park, just a place to develop safer riding skills and enjoy a day at the park ! Thank you for your reply, we look forward to meeting you and your bike. Bull's adventure park

Rusty - congrats on your new place. Beautiful area. We rode at Mount Alba for years. Tell us more about the no dirt bike restrictions.

Howdy y'all! Thank you for the comments! I'll try to answer your ?'s hopefully. We have some slow speed obstacles, lots of trails in the shaded woods, lots of make your own way trails in the woods, nice and slow and relaxing. If your dirt bike is registered and street legal, then I would call it a dual purpose or if you will, adventure bike of sorts. Our main challenge course is on 13 acres, and this is where most of the camping and future structures will be. The trails are on a connected 53 more acres. The remaining 180 additional acres will be converted to park as we grow. About 250 acres in total. I will have drone footage soon to show the development of the challenge course and trails. The ground is sandy lism and the elevation change is about 150 feet from the bottom of the creeks to the top of the highest hill. It is considered gently rolling. Thank you everyone!

His game his rules, but weird. Now if he wanted all adv style bikes different story.
I completely agree, and one way or another I am always for another riding area to open up. I just want to know what bike to bring! It sounds like my KLR might be the perfect bike to go out there and have some fun with.

I would be cool to see it set up as a location for Adv classes to be taught, with things like water crossings, rocky areas, sandy areas, muddy areas, some hills, etc,... It could be a weekend training destination with camping/cabins. It would be nice to train all day then hang out with everyone in the evenings.

Hello. I'm sorry if it's confusing I'm not to be. It is an adventure motorcycle park. I believe most all adv bikes are street legal also. Any adventures bike dual purpose street legal motorcycle or bicycle. It will have primitive camping as well as boon docking spots. It will also have water and permanent restrooms and an Rv dump station. We are in contact with several trainers who have expressed interest in our location as a trading venue. We have plans for most all the items mentioned. I'll try to figure out how to post our introductory letter that spells out the amenities and time frame for implementation. Thank y'all very much !

sounds to me like the whole idea is for Ricky racer to stay home , and no atvs with a cooler of beer tied on back . I’d say that would make it a nice place to go ride and explore .
Understand what you're saying to a point but guys can ride 500 EXC just as fast as any diirtbike. If wanting big bikes only set a minimum of 650 and be done That'll cut the little bikes out. My riding partner has a plated Husky 350FX, pure race bike but plated.

"main challenge course is on 13 acres,"
The beginning size will deter almost every Ricky Racer from coming!

Last edited:
Understand what you're saying to a point but guys can ride 500 EXC just as fast as any diirtbike. If wanting big bikes only set a minimum of 650 and be done That'll cut the little bikes out. My riding partner has a plated Husky 350FX, pure race bike but plated.

"main challenge course is on 13 acres,"
The beginning size will deter almost every Ricky Racer from coming!
I 100% agree with you, the size will deter the dirt bikes. But I can 100% see setting a rule that says they have to be street legal as that is one easy way to cull out 95%. The other 5% like you said, will probably go somewhere else due to size.

I'm game for trying it out. I have places to go ride my dirt bike, but those places I wouldn't dare ride my KLR or Super Tenere unless I just wanted to destroy them.

We are building a park for adventure motorcycles, mountain and e-bikes only. There will be no dirt bikes, jeeps, atvs, side by sides, etc. There are challenges to build your off road skills, along with trails to relax and ride in the shade of our beautiful hardwood trees. We have primitive camping spots also available. We will be opening our phase 1 in July and our website "bullsadventurebikepark" should be up and running by June. For more info including a more detailed introductory letter please query us here or email @ Bullheaded75783@aol.com
Thank you and ride safe !
Rusty (Bull) & Gail Norris
This sounds fantastic, I am looking forward to the informational email and a website, as I Tok have a few questions around size of ADV bike I have a WR250R I put bags on and do small rides, not sure if you have parameters around what defines an ADV bike, if so would love to hear.

Hmmmmm...sounds interesting, a place to relax and putt along in the woods without the KTM crazies, 12 yr olds on ATVs, and that guy blocking the trail that thought he could "off road" with AWD Kia Sportage.
KTM Crazies?! KTM Crazies?! Please sir, at least refer to us properly, "KTM Krazies" with the K. We do have our standards. But if I may, to be even more correct I believe a more accurate description of "the" group you are targeting would be the Two Stroke crowd made up of many colors other than just orange.

KTM Crazies?! KTM Crazies?! Please sir, at least refer to us properly, "KTM Krazies" with the K. We do have our standards. But if I may, to be even more correct I believe a more accurate description of "the" group you are targeting would be the Two Stroke crowd made up of many colors other than just orange.
Hey now!!!!! [This post typed up while out at Twin Hills where this photo was taken]

Attachments

• 47202E52-7314-4382-80B9-F590186C06C9.jpeg
    47202E52-7314-4382-80B9-F590186C06C9.jpeg
    821.5 KB · Views: 82
Back