• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Friendswood

Reaction score
Hello, I currently live in Friendswood, Tx and am still kinda new to the riding world. I currently own a 2019 Triumph Street Triple RS. Traded my KTM 390 Duke for it. I’m just looking to be able to go on some enjoyable rides with people share some fun experiences and have a good time

Welcome from Friendswood TX. Glad to be of help. Drop me a PM. We regularly have Monday morning breakfast at Joe's Barbecue in Alvin if you don't mind hanging out with with Gray Hairs. I'm not sure if I will be back from vacation this Monday but I will try.
Randy

Welcome, there's lots of good folks here and loads of good ideas for riding.
There's even meet-ups and rides for pie on a regular basis.
Enjoy

Screenshot_20190928-114447_Gallery.jpg

I'm assuming you bought the matte black one(if so, your bike is in this picture from when I test rode it). Out of curiosity did they mention any service work done to the bike before you bought it? The bike would have had at least 60 miles on it too, just so you know we're talking about the same unit.

L
Welcome.
Looks like someone was enjoying donuts 🍩
No, that's not what I was referring to. I had stopped to take a few pics during the test ride. That specific bike had several major problems during my ride. I test rode that specific bike 3 separate times, so I know the bike. I didn't buy it myself because of the issues it had. I don't know if the problems were addressed so if the OP cares to PM me about the bike I'm more than happy to tell him.

L
No, that's not what I was referring to. I had stopped to take a few pics during the test ride. That specific bike had several major problems during my ride. I test rode that specific bike 3 separate times, so I know the bike. I didn't buy it myself because of the issues it had. I don't know if the problems were addressed so if the OP cares to PM me about the bike I'm more than happy to tell him.
Yes! I care, they didn’t mention anything! I sent a PM

Back