• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Kerrville (Ingram)

Reaction score
Just found this site and wanted to say howdy to all. I ride a Road King now but got to try an Africa Twin a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. As soon as I find the right deal, I‘ll be picking up a good used adventure bike. I’m 6’5 so it needs to be a bigger bike. My plan is to take a Mexico trip before too long. When I was in my 20’s, which was a gazillion years ago, I backpacked to Mexico City twice during two consecutive summers; when I was teaching. Now I would love to do a Mexico trip on a bike.
I hope everyone has an amazing, prosperous, and safe 2022!

Ohhh have I got a deal for you! The 790 Adventure is the best overall adventure bike out there according to many.

Just found this site and wanted to say howdy to all. I ride a Road King now but got to try an Africa Twin a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. As soon as I find the right deal, I‘ll be picking up a good used adventure bike. I’m 6’5 so it needs to be a bigger bike. My plan is to take a Mexico trip before too long. When I was in my 20’s, which was a gazillion years ago, I backpacked to Mexico City twice during two consecutive summers; when I was teaching. Now I would love to do a Mexico trip on a bike.
I hope everyone has an amazing, prosperous, and safe 2022!
Welcome. I’m fairly new to this site and actually traded a 2008 Road King Classic in on a new 2017 Africa Twin a few years ago and don’t regret it at all. I used to hate gravel when riding the Harley but look for it now. I am considering a Mexico trip at some point too.

Back