• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Magnolia

MRVTX

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
I guess I never introduced myself back when I joined the group in 2007. :D My name is Jason, and I own an '04 Honda VTX 1300C that I bought brand-spankin' new on December 2, 2003 (first pic). She was (and still is) my first street bike, so my plan all along was to keep her forever. Fifteen years and almost 119K miles later, and she still wets my whistle. Those years gave me tons of time to customize her to my liking, although I'm still finding ways to add stuff here and there...we're really NEVER done with customizing (last pic is how she sits today).

IMG_6922.JPG

IMG_3675.JPG

Impressive that you are able to keep a bike that long AND rack up the miles!! My best is around 60K, but I only had it for about 2-1/2 years.

Welcome back.
A big difference from new to today!

Impressive that you are able to keep a bike that long AND rack up the miles!! My best is around 60K, but I only had it for about 2-1/2 years.

That was one reason I chose Honda. After growing up with a Honda dirt bike, reliability and longevity made the decision easy. And after reading too many times where owners wished they had kept their first bike, I was in it for the long haul. There are some VTX owners approaching and over the 200K-mile mark, so this one could/should last me for another 15 years. :thumb:

Welcome back.
A big difference from new to today!

Thank you sir!

Welcome

Honda makes good stuff!

Rule #62.
Don't take yourself so serious.

Thanks! Do you type in Rule #62 on every post? Shouldn't it be in your sig? ;-)
It is in my sig, but I use the tapatalk app so it looks like its typed everytime

Rule #62.

It is in my sig, but I use the tapatalk app so it looks like its typed everytime

Rule #62.

It's in your sig line now. So you can pull it from TT so it won't look like it is in your post.

Back