• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy

Reaction score
Brief intro to follow but wanted to thank the Admins for the welcome. New guy here but not new to 2 wheels. Grew up on RM85 to RM125 to stinking Honda 3 wheeler in the 80s...the last time I'd ride on dirt. Stayed with Suzuki on my crotch rockets and cruisers through the 90s. Just sold my Harley a few weeks ago to start making off road memories with my 9 year young son. He mastered the Chinese bike on our acreage but I wanted him to start to learn to shift gears. Picked up some green machines to fill the hole left in the garage. I'm on fluffy - KLX140G to get my dirt legs back (yeh I'm blessed with shortitis so she fits me quite well) and he's on a KLX110. Hidden Falls already and this Friday morning (aug 23) we'll be at CTOR - we're non members for now. If any of you folks are there, we'll be hanging on the easy stuff. We'll be in a white double cab Tacoma. Oh yeh we're in Burnet County so CTOR and Hidden falls is really our back yard!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Enjoy those rides with your son, they will go by VERY quickly!

Welcome. If you ever feel like making the drive to stockdale to ride gnarly sand. Check out the Aspear ranch thread in where to ride

Thanks everybody. We'll be working our way around Texas trails as the years come. Aspear ranch sounds interesting!! I'll look that up. And the years with my little man are already going by way too quick. He was 3 when I put him on the Chinese bike. He's absolutely loving the KLX now though!

Thanks everybody. We'll be working our way around Texas trails as the years come. Aspear ranch sounds interesting!! I'll look that up. And the years with my little man are already going by way too quick. He was 3 when I put him on the Chinese bike. He's absolutely loving the KLX now though!

Back