• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hunter Culpepper

Jbay

Reaction score
Hey, I'm supporting this fundraiser, please have a look - 'Help for Hunter Wade Culpepper' https://dm2.gofund.me/help-for-hunter-wade-culpepper

WACO, Texas (KWTX) Hunter Culpepper, 21, remained in a coma Monday at Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest Medical Center, a week after his new dirt bike collided with a deer during a late-night ride with a friend on March 13.

"Please pray for Hunter, he and his brothers are my world,” his mother, Amy Lowery, said Monday.

Culpepper purchased the dirt bike on the morning on March 13 and he and a friend headed out for a ride at around 10:30 p.m. in China Spring.

Early on the morning on March 14, a young deer darted out of the brush and into Culpepper’s path at the intersection of Culpepper Lane and Quail Haven Road.

Culpepper was thrown from the dirt bike and suffered a serious head injury.

He was airlifted to Hillcrest where he has since undergone surgery in an effort to relieve the pressure on his brain.

Lowery estimates medical expenses could total close to $1 million

The family set up a GoFundMe account.

Back