• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

hunter threat

We were on the dragon one fall and rounded a blind curve to find diesel fuel poured across the road from ditch to ditch. Lucky, I could smell it before it was too late and was able to scrub speed and upright the lean.
On purpose you think?

On purpose you think?

Didn't see any signs of it being an accidental spill. Nice slick going across the road with nothing disturbed on either side of the road. Looked pretty fresh too as there was only a couple sets of tire tracks going through on either side.

Didn't see any signs of it being an accidental spill. Nice slick going across the road with nothing disturbed on either side of the road. Looked pretty fresh too as there was only a couple sets of tire tracks going through on either side.
I will never understand how people can be that reckless and stupid.
I sincerely hope they were caught and convicted, but I imagine it would be tough to do so.

Reactions: Tom
Years ago when the 208 area was open riding it seemed to attract some stupid people because it was well covered with navigable trails , of course none were wide enough for more than two wheels but there were hunters that thought it was their private property , the forest service always got a list of any illegal perminate deer stands or feeders or anything of that nature with exact locations with distance from any forest service trails . One particularly belligerent hunter had to walk home , his truck was bleeding and that was before cell phones

Back