• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Husky Noren 901

Another article confirming production. That is a good looking bike for sure.

Husqvarna-norden-701-adventure-motorcycle-concept-a-1024x683.jpg

$$$?

KTM 790 ADV +10-15%.... would be a good guess

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

I think it’ll be more than that. The 690 Svartpilen and Vitpilen are a good deal more expensive than the Duke 690 was. With this having the 890 engine and the Husky premium I bet it will be more like 25% more than the 790 Adventure.

That bike looks great. A lot of Husqvarna’s bikes look great. However, I seriously doubt I’d ever be able to bring myself to pay the premium they command for what are little more than cosmetic differences between their bikes and equivalent KTM offerings.
But it's not orange.

Looks like motorcycling is getting well, with all these new models, and all of the eye candy. I like them all, getting interesting, even the BMW 1800 air cooled cruiser looks cool.

Looks like Im gonna be the person to ask the one question about the Husky no one has brought up.....

When is someone gonna fix the thread title.... Husky Noren 901

A simple search for "Norden" on TWT comes up blank so some folks may not have even seen this thread

Looks like Im gonna be the person to ask the one question about the Husky no one has brought up.....

When is someone gonna fix the thread title.... Husky Noren 901

A simple search for "Norden" on TWT comes up blank so some folks may not have even seen this thread

The answer to your question is apparently “Today” as its already been fixed.

Back