• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Husqvarna VITPILEN 701

ntklr650

Matt6:34
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
M
Last edited by a moderator:
Clarification, want to ride it in Arkansas or on the track, not commuting.

I agree. It looks like a fun bike

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I like the look of that bike a lot. I’m not sure how much I’d like the seating position with the clip on bars, but I suppose a standard bar that sat up higher would change the look and feel quite a bit.

Vitplien has better seat height for me, but the the supermoto still comes out lighter and would probably be my preference between the two. I'd still like to ride either though.

I looked over at the SVARTPILEN page. I regret it. That thing is pretty to me.

http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/us/svartpilen/svartpilen-401/

I bet the Vitplien 701 is lots of fun too. Are those tubeless spoked wheels? Looks like an option for the 701 anyways.

It is definitely the one I like the looks of better (although they’re both on the short list of coolest production bikes I’ve seen),but why is it only available as the 401? A 701 Svartpilen would be the optimal combination in my opinion.

These suckers (both the VIT and the SVART) are very cool looking bikes, but command quite a premium over their essentially mechanically identical KTM brethren. As much as I like the looks of the Husky offerings, I’m still convinced that if I were dropping the cash on a new bike right now it would be a Duke 690.

The SVARTPILEN. Looks pretty cool, but wish it came with the larger motor. Plenty more fun getting the gravel roads with more motor. I guess you could get the 701 and mount some guards on it with Tubliss knobs for the same fun.

I believe Cycletown south has one of each and the 401 out of the crate so you can see it. Supposedly the 701 has a legal US version.

Entered! Now delete the link please before others start entering the contest and lower my odds! :rofl:
I just entered it y'all. I'll let you know how it rides once I get it. [emoji6]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Man oh man
Boy when you don’t know
Was in Decatur just 2 days ago
Maybe its was for the best
Don’t really want to annoy the g/f

Back