• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I’m on my new bandit that was my old bandit

Reaction score
A few years ago I traded my 2011gsx1250fa for an 08 fjr. I’ve had 10 bikes over my lifetime, I’m 70 now, It was the best bike I’ve ever owned. The only problem was that because it was kind of top heavy, I dropped it 5 times in one year. Even though It was at 0 to 1mph, I couldn’t pick it up. I began to think about getting another bandit like the one I had. While looking at what the bike shops had near me I found one that had a bike like the one I had. I asked if they would trade and they said they would. I went into the shop, ask where it was, they showed me the bike. It was the bike I traded for the fjr. It was my old bike. I paid too much for it, but I had to have it. I love this bike. I put on a Sargent seat, raised the bars an inch, put on an xsceen and bark buster hand guards. This bike is the shits

My Bandit is a keeper. Bought it nine years ago and I have picked it up by myself. I'm 73 :) A Holeshot exhaust helps give it character.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

So was the bike sitting at the shop since you traded it in? Or did it get moved and end up coming back to the shop?

It was the same shop where I traded for the fjr. Only 2000 more miles. New chain and sprockets and new battery. It runs perfect. Thanks for asking

Back