• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I have some gen 1 and a few gen 2 Hayabusa parts

Reaction score
I would be willing to donate some stuff. Feel free to ask me if I have something. 5043441700.

Thank you to everybody that has given stuff to people from their hearts, yall are awesome .

Also if anyone knows how to put a rear r1 rim on a 01 busa im all ears. I also have a set of zx14 wheels that I would like on it because they match but they are heavy so I was thinking a rear r1 and a front zx10 problem is idk how to accomplish that.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Which R1 rim you trying to install? By my research the R1 rim is narrower than the Busa rim.

You would have to use the R1 sprocket holder and then modify it so that you can bolt your Busa sprocket to the holder. Then make spacers to make the wheel fit and to align the sprocket and adapt the brake rotor to the wheel correctly as the brake rotors are different diameters..

The same goes if you would be using the ZX14 wheels except you would not have to change sprocket unless the gearing was not correct because they both use a 530 chain. You would also have to adapt the brake rotor to the wheel because they are also different diameters.

Gen 1 KLR'ER? What do you have? Tall windshield?

Windshield I have a double bubble. Its pretty low profile. Typical looking hayabusa with luggage rack and rear seat . As far as the rims maybe security is more important and I need to give up trying to make it work. I have no idea how to safely do that myself. Would rather a tried and trued method lol

Last edited:
Ill send pics when I get back to the house im not sure the x 14 wheels are 2014 from what I was told . As far as if there is any truth to that I have no idea the R-1 rear rim also don't know what year and the zx10 front wheel I don't know what year I can get the R-1 Chris drive assembly and sprocket and rotor just don't know what is the best way to make it work as far as keeping it safe well it's a Busa safe-ish LOL

Sorry it took so long I'm pretty busy
943c04bccff68f836b13f76c41a39ed6.jpg
0ca1696efe55e2fa71a31729c4a430e0.jpg
d44c04d3f4498017edc41415870e9389.jpg

Back