• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I Just Had to Buy Another One - a GROM Thread

My brother in Billings, MT told me he bought a Grom. He also rides a 1968 Honda Super 90.

D9E07A9B-6953-4205-87C4-CF7E9FE38D93.jpeg

Thank you for furthering my temptation. I have been looking at GROMs for the past few weeks. Thank God there are none to be found in my area! I would have probably pulled the trigger already. I love my Trail but I miss riding a GROM.
Heck I'd love this thing!!

I saw you today at Wild West. I thought you were putting the Grom in your trunk ha!

Yes, the more the merrier(sp)
Two of us meet up on BW8 and ride from there
Send a PM if you plan to go next time

Can you ride 2 up on a GROM?

If she's brave enough :lol2:

We rode through town for lunch at Tacos A Gogo in Midtown. It's their best location. Beautiful weather today!

FqZk5LUWwAQSdu3?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

FqZk20eWIAEuh92?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

FqZk20eXsAE-y0L?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
FqZk20gX0AA2jT0?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

I did about 25 miles (that's roughly an hour) in and out the city. I took Old Spanish Trail that turns into Alt Hwy 90. From that point on, there are a series of overpasses on the way to Sugar Land. I was able to clock 69 mph on the way down from one of those overpasses. I had a bit of help from the wind too. I made my way back through Almeda Rd To Holcombe and took a picture at the corner (10 feet away from the sidewalk).

FqfFzE_WwAAcNgN?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Back