• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I Know Its Last Minute....But

Reaction score
Was planning to ride tomorrow morning in a north westerly direction from TMS basically. The route i had in
mind is about 130 miles with 30 or so off pavement. Anyone interested ?

For future rides let me know. I’m in Wylie but don’t mind going west. I have jacked work schedule until mid November.

I'm interested for future rides. Do you have a route you are willing to share. Sometimes I have to grab a ride when I can.

I might be interested in doing some rides when it cools off just a little more. I had to google TMS. I'm really into Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. I'm also into that area of North Texas. Been on lots of rides up around Decatur, St Joe, Muenster, even as Far East as Gainsville. There are some relatively nice unpaved routes through that whole area. Some cool restaurants dotted around too.

I might be interested in doing some rides when it cools off just a little more. I had to google TMS. I'm really into Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. I'm also into that area of North Texas. Been on lots of rides up around Decatur, St Joe, Muenster, even as Far East as Gainsville. There are some relatively nice unpaved routes through that whole area. Some cool restaurants dotted around too.

Thanks Flip, glad i didn't have to splain it to ya :) Routes and restaurants always seem to be part of the equation so
feel free to throw out some ideas.

Looking ahead to saturday the 16th - planning to ride the Grasslands, Forestburg, Muenster area.
Route i have in mind is about 130 miles depending on where you're coming from, with 40 or so in the gravel.
It's not set in stone so open to suggestions.

Anyone ???

Yep. I'm in. Will double check on a kitchen pass to make sure I'm not forgetting something.

I am very often camping at the grasslands on Friday nights. But this Friday I am heading southwest toward san Saba area. Otherwise I would be joining you Saturday.

Upcoming weekend - Jan 29 - 30: The wx looks good so planning to get in a few hours on the bike, somewhere northwest of FTW.
Im open to suggestions but probably around the Forestburg area, Grasslands, Muenster, etc... This is only a day ride, < 150 miles due to late start.
Shooting for saturday late morning start around 10.30 or 11a.

Anyone interested?

Back