• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I need help finding a bed & breakfast

HiSPL

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Weaver
Several years ago when I was working for a sound production company, I worked a Quincenera (Spanish girl's 15th b-day) party. The host of this party put us up in a really cool B&B close to Fredricksburg. It was an exotic animal farm with monkeys and lemurs and camels and stuff like that. As well as a B&B. I would like to take my wife and kids out there this summer but I can't remember the name of the place or where it was exactly. We were lead there at like 2 AM and I wasn't driving the truck :roll: .

Does any one know about this place? I have searched the net for it but I can't find it.... Help me out guys :chug:

-=Tim=-

considering the place has exotic animals, you might try a search for exotic animals and Fredricksburg together.

Unfortunately its not. :-? This place was much smaller. It was a B&B that had exotic animals, not the other way around. Most of their animals were small like monkeys and lemurs...

Thanks for the responses.....

Back