• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I think I'm Done

You can go to the suzuki site and type in your VIN and see if there was a recall. I didn't find any against mine, but technical bulletins aren't listed. The 2012 bike got a new ECM, and was supposed to get irridium plugs and didn't, I have those standing by when I go in and do the valve checks.

I should add that I put a power commander on my '04. It wasn't smooth with the factory tune.

I had one on my 06 and it wasn't doing any good, that is why I programmed it with the Yosh box and it fixed me up.

I checked the VIN on my 14 DL1000. No recalls for that year. According to Suzuki. Just go to Suzuki Recalls USA and type in VIN.
I had the stator done on my 12 DL650.
Doug I'm sure you dial them in better than EPA conscious factory. Great job and real good looking bikes. Love the silver.

Back