• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Icon Stormhawk Boots

Reaction score
Admittedly these are expensive, but I got them as a luxury for riding. I got the gray ones. I have wide feet and I need to use thinner socks, because the width at the front of the boot is set and does not expand like a lace up style boot would. The tread is nice and thick and gets good grip on the pavement when you put your feet down, even when it’s raining (found that out today). The seams and construction all have held up so far, though I’ve only got about 2000 miles on them.
The boots are not heavy and are VERY comfortable. I wore them 12 hours a day for several days straight on a long trip, and I never had foot pain or soreness. The BOA lacing is super cool and works well. Finally, they are advertised as waterproof and definitely are. Got caught in the rain and my feet stayed dry.

Back