• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Iconic Concho Enduro Rescheduled for Sept 13th

Reaction score
First Name
David
Looks like the Awesome Concho enduro has been re-scheduled for Sept 13th. I believe this is going to be the Sprint format because of the heat and lack of workers.
Should be fun! Plan on HOT!

For anyone wanting stop by for a beer/wine etc we will be in spot 31/32 this weekend. Should be really nice with them getting some rain this week and maybe even some on Sat.

I may swing by and at least say hello. Not sure what our spot # is, will be RVing it with a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be there with my two sons. Weather looking good as it is going to be cooler and also crossing fingers for some moisture from this cold front blowing through the LLano Estacado right now.

Well, I finished! What a great weekend. Took a pretty hard fall on lap 2 of the second test, rolled my handlebars all the way down but completed the lap. Didn’t want to stop and fix them. Very interesting riding position. My riding buddy took 2nd in the 50+ SC......I finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an Absolutely FABULOUS Event. Conditions couldn't have been better. If racing was like this al the time I wouldn't have waited 12 yeas to do it again.
Just down right Awesome!
Note: If you want to find out how fast you are, go race. I got Smoked in the O/60 class. Happy/Ashamed

Last edited:
Great to hear the conditions turned out good. Sad to hear about the lack of workers. Check point and other support workers are the lifeblood of enduro. Concho is an awesome place to ride. Hope to make the next one. :thumb: :thumb:

Back