• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I'd take a prayer or two if you have a minute to offer one.

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Brewster
I'm normally a kinda private person when it comes to my personal issues, and I hate asking for help, but I'm in a situation that may be bigger than me.

I don't mean to be cryptic, but the truth is I really don't know what's going on and likely won't for a week or so. I'll let you know when I do. I'm not looking for a lot of responses or calls, but if you are a prayerful person, I'd appreciate yours. Healing. clarity, focus and peace I guess is what I'm asking for.

One of the things that has really kept me engaged here is the Christian nature of many of the members here. Several of you set a fine example of being good Christian men and I can't think of people that I would rather have speaking for me.

Thanks,
Mike

Whatever the outcome, however long the journey, you will look back and know God carried you through and has never wavered. Prayers for you, my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers sent Crew Chief. Be strong and trust in God.

My thoughts and prayers to y'all

Prayed and added to my list. Let us know if there is more we can do.

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am joining you and all your friends and family in an ongoing conversation and coming into agreement with God's will, plan and purpose for your life with faith hope and Love.
God bless you

Praying for your health and peace. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back