• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

If you carry when you ride, how do you do it?

Full size 9mm in the tank bag, tiny .380 in zipped chest pocket. Although 9/10 of the time I have the "bikini" gun because it does not require transferring from the bike to my body at each stop. If I am camping or really remote, the 9mm or .357 every time.

I typically carry a Kimber Ultra in a Crossbreed IWB at around 3-4 o'clock. I do have a shoulder holster that I've considered using from time to time but I really don't need nor want to be the subject of some over zealous soccer mom on a phone call to the local PD.

anybody ever try one of those belly band holsters?
Carried at work for several years with one. Carried in public under a large Hawaiian shirt for many years. No issues. I would not do so on the bike as it would be too difficult to get to.

Used to carry a S&W Model 36 in shoulder rig under my left arm pit(right handed shooter). Now carry a Kel Tec PF9 9mm in the same spot. Weighs a bit less and I have a bit more firepower. I always a UnderArmor undershirt(something similar) so the weapon get by a second cover shirt. Sometimes if it is really hot and since we have open carry in Texas I just carry a shirt to put on after I take my jacket off?

G19 or CZ p-01 at 3:30-4 position IWB holster, or occasionally open. Nobody notices or cares.

P3AT in jacket chest pocket sometimes.

Jacket pocket when riding with jacket.. not my favorite, but best for me and the activity.

Glock 43 (compact 9mm) in an IWB at about 1 o'clock. It's best protected there. I'm an LEO so can carry in more places than a non-LEO, usually don't have to worry about taking it off and storing it on the bike. Lots of firearms get stolen from unattended vehicles.

I used to carry a G22 IWB at about 5 o'clock but went away from that. Being a larger human it's easier to conceal a larger pistol. My department offered an off duty carry class that I enjoyed greatly and prefer the smaller and lighter 43 up front. Takes a little more getting used to especially bending over. I did carry the 22 there too, helps not to have a large gut, but prints more than the 43.

Back