• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I'm Baaaaaack....

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Zuniga
Yeah, it's me again.

A lot has changed, mainly we moved from Laredo (on the Mexico border at the south end of I-35) up north of Austin in Leander now. I semi-retired last year (but still have school-age kids for 8 more years).

Many bikes have come and gone, mostly gone; my collection is now down to only 18, but I really need to get down under 10 to be able to keep them all ready to ride & legal.

Best thing about the move is I have eliminated the 3-hour drive time to arrive at good riding routes, and MANY good ones are now 5-10 minutes from my driveway!

Ping me for a north Austin area ride anytime!

Hey Paul! I harassed you on some Brit bike forums, but glad you are settled up here. I have three bikes and my wife thinks I have a problem. My 71 triumph is finally (mostly) squared away.

Back