• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I'm going to Socially Distance myself on my bike

mEYpuPV.jpg

I was just talking to my doctor the other day about this very subject and had this this pop up in the notifications on my phone after I hung up with him. I thought it was pretty good timing

That drone does a pretty good job of keeping him in the frame the whole time!

That drone does a pretty good job of keeping him in the frame the whole time!

I sent a message to my son, who has a commercial drone license, asking whether this was a self piloting ("follow me") drone or was there a remote operator. It's interesting that the camera pans at times and then there are times when the drone follows to keep the rider in the frame. Very cool video, and the music helps.

I've been following ride freak since he was on an xr650r . He's also ridefreak on adv.

Now we have fiber internet I probably watch YouTube 98% of the time.

JMZ is great at social distancing. Someone check him out, see if he has a bike, and send him stickers.

I sent a message to my son, who has a commercial drone license, asking whether this was a self piloting ("follow me") drone or was there a remote operator. It's interesting that the camera pans at times and then there are times when the drone follows to keep the rider in the frame. Very cool video, and the music helps.

It looked like self piloting. I know there are some where you can tell it where to view from: front, rear, side, an angle, etc,... and they constantly track you and adjust according to your movement. I would guess they also have some kind of collision detection/avoidance ability to keep them from running into things like trees, buildings, and such.

Back