• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I'm NOT riding Bastrop Sunday

Alex just said he was thrown out. Its now called trespassing. I guess we'll trespass occasionally.

I really can figure people out right now.

Alex just said he was thrown out. Its now called trespassing. I guess we'll trespass occasionally.
Yep, he was issued a warning citation.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Is the issue non-plated bikes and or making trails that aren’t part of the roads?

Is the issue non-plated bikes and or making trails that aren’t part of the roads?
From my understanding is all off road vehicles, so it would be up to the office whether or not a dual sport fell under that category.

I believe they are trying to keep people out of there all together.

Not sure if its worth the risk taking a plated bike to ride those roads.

Well, there you go. I'm glad I got to ride it one last time.

This day has been coming for a long time.

We all knew this would come sooner or later.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comically enough, Jackie Short, wife of Andrew Short. Has been selling a great of those vacant lots in Tahitian Village

My mom lives in Tahitian Village, so I have been using these trails for years to hike and ride. Unsure what to make of the signs. I have not seen any law enforcement yet, but I figure it is only a matter of time. There are still at least two entrances that do no have the signs at all however. Does anyone know what the deal is? Folks have been riding out here for years!!! Am I going to have to get my mom to move to another neighborhood with awesome and free trails attached?!?

Reactions: JMZ
Back