• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Immediate help needed BBNP

Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Sands
She has gotten help, thanks guys. Help is with Zee onsite, so she is good, thanks everyone!!! I have a friend out in the BBNP with a blown tire, she is in need of immediate help. Contact her directly at 405-443-7697, her name is Zee, she is going to need a tire 160/60-17 or a tire tat will work, tubeless, 29.1684561,-103.6039187 is her coordinates, Santa Elena Overlook BBNP

Last edited:
Big Bend National Park... Putting the coordinates into Google would have given you that answer as well..

Thanks, responding to the question with out the snarky response would have worked as well.

In any case
380 miles from me, sorry to the friend you posted for, too far for me.

I wish her the best of luck

Last edited:
I am in contact wither via FB messenger, she is on the very edge of cell phone coverage. And if you looked on google according to the coordinates, she is really out at the end of the road.

I have a friend out in the BBNP with a blown tire, she is in need of immediate help. Contact her directly at 405-443-7697, her name is Zee, she is going to need a tire 160/60-17 or a tire tat will work, tubeless, 29.1684561,-103.6039187 is her coordinates, Santa Elena Overlook BBNP

Sorry Don’t know where BBNP is

Big Bend National Park... Putting the coordinates into Google would have given you that answer

Might want to work on that attitude when asking for help from others.

As you can see from the quote history, ramblin66 isn't the one asking for help. In this case, you seem to be the one with the attitude problem.

Might want to work on that attitude when asking for help from others.
In any case
380 miles from me, sorry to the friend you posted for, too far for me.

I wish HER the best of luck

That wasn't me that had an attitude.

Poor Zee ... caught up in all this drama ...

On a side note, it appears the notification issue has been resolved.

Last edited:
As you can see from the quote history, ramblin66 isn't the one asking for help. In this case, you seem to be the one with the attitude problem.

To each his own. I was concerned enough to consider helping and wanted to know what the initials were....
I did not see the lat long in the post or I would not have asked. a simple and polite response is all that was needed... vice what was said.

I’m comfortable with the help I have actually provided in service to members....

Again best of luck to Zee
And if someone on my end of centex is making the trip and needs the tire I can find one.

I leave it to those that are closer now and distract the thread no more

Good day

To each his own. I was concerned enough to consider helping and wanted to know what the initials were....
I did not see the lat long in the post or I would not have asked. a simple and polite response is all that was needed... vice what was said.

I’m comfortable with the help I have actually provided in service to members....

Again best of luck to Zee
And if someone on my end of centex is making the trip and needs the tire I can find one.

I leave it to those that are closer now and distract the thread no more

Good day

Thanks, I didn't mean to confuse anyone with the BBNP though. It's always good when someone wants to pitch in and help. At the very least, make some calls or share the posting. No harm no fowl!

She still needs a tire, anything close to this size 160/60-17 and close to Terlingua Tx plus help and tools to put on. Let's help this young traveler out.

As with most people in Texas I thought everybody knew what BBNP was and specially anybody tha rides two wheels

Some were very sensitive on this thread...
I don't personally know E.Marquez, but from my years on this forum, I have not met / heard of any one that has gone out of his way to help stranded traveler the way he has done it. I believe if he asked what the initials meant, was to see if he could help.

Glad ato see the rider is receiving help.

Some were very sensitive on this thread...
I don't personally know E.Marquez, but from my years on this forum, I have not met / heard of any one that has gone out of his way to help stranded traveler the way he has done it. I believe if he asked what the initials meant, was to see if he could help.

Glad ato see the rider is receiving help.

He is a good guy. He is just at the next town from me. Excellent mechanic by the way. He has helped me and other TWT members several times. Fixing their bikes,picking up bikes,etc. Sounds to me he was gonna volunteer to help but the distance was just too great. Think their was just a little misunderstanding on this thread. No harm no foul. Ride safe.

Back