• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

imuto Taurus X6L Smart Power

Kman198

Forum Supporter
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Haywood
iMuto 30000mAh Portable Charger X6, 3-Port USB Output Power Bank External Battery Packs for iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, Note 8, iPad, Nintendo Switch, Tablets and More

$39.00 Amazon

Well... I wouldn't say it's very compact. In fact it comes in at a staggering 1.36 lbs. If you're a rider that monitors every oz. that goes on the bike. This battery pack is going to take up a lot of precious space. And at 6.8 x 3.4 x 1.2 inches, it's big.

The up side, this will give you lots of charges before it is depleted. Lots... When I received it, I put a full charge on and began charging everything I could find. My Samsung Active S6, ion portable camera, Cardo Gx9, two different Bluetooth external speakers... Lots of power, lots of charging... For days...

The recharge rate of the device is long. When I received the unit, it was at 66%. Plugged it in for 12 hours, was almost 80%. Another 12 and it was fully charge. Today I've run out of toys to recharge and plugged it in at 56% power left. I suspect it will be another 24 hours to have it a full charge.