• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

In Cypress and back on 2 wheels again

Reaction score
Good morning and happy New year to you all. Well after about 6 years of being off a bike , I am very happy to say I am getting back on two wheels again. I will be picking up a KTM1190 Adventure tomorrow morning and looking forward to getting some miles on the clock. I have been in the Houston area for a few years now and know it is not the most exciting Dual sport area of the world , however I am hoping to find some good weekend rides to hill country and exploring what that area has to offer. If anyone has any suggestions on good rides or roads I would love to hear them. I look forward to meeting some new people and getting the wind in my face again

Good morning and happy New year to you all. Well after about 6 years of being off a bike , I am very happy to say I am getting back on two wheels again. I will be picking up a KTM1190 Adventure tomorrow morning and looking forward to getting some miles on the clock. I have been in the Houston area for a few years now and know it is not the most exciting Dual sport area of the world , however I am hoping to find some good weekend rides to hill country and exploring what that area has to offer. If anyone has any suggestions on good rides or roads I would love to hear them. I look forward to meeting some new people and getting the wind in my face again
Welcome back Im in cypress too

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Welcome. There's several of us north of you with big adv bikes.

For quick local rides, search cheeseburger and Groveton on this site.

Welcome. There's several of us north of you with big adv bikes.
Fantastic , My goal is to get a few rides in before I start to dial the bike in on how I want it set up. I had a 640 Adventure and a 990 , but it has been a while. Looking forward to getting out

I prefer Mon to Thursday rides usually. Going out now for short one.

Back