• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Incredible Africa Twin rider on insane singletrack!

Hill Country 500: Nov 8 – 1

This was a blast at KubotaMike place. Hopefully he can have us back for camping on 1st night in Johnson city.

Man this was fun. And that little cool front came in and made for a great weekend

To me it didn't look like the riders were trying very hard.

Stickers ??? We don't need no stinking STICKERS !

That looks like so much fun, what state is MV? I have ridden several BDR's but not familiar with that one!!

Just saw this, wow I am impressed. RG, no way I can make it look that good :(

Hill Country 500 is on again, Richard just posted it up for November again.

Just saw this, wow I am impressed. RG, no way I can make it look that good :(

Hill Country 500 is on again, Richard just posted it up for November again.
Send this to touratech!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Check out this silliness in Moab...

Quite a few big bike riders in the group. I notice there aren't any R1200 GS/As :-P There is an 800 though.

What I can't believe is that folks ride so close to cliff drop offs like that

Lots of that kind of stuff out in Utah... and some places in Colorado. You just have to remember that you go where you look :-P

The traction on those rocks is like riding on 60 grit sandpaper. You can climb and crawl down stuff that seems crazy to even consider.

RG, how the heck are you? Any plans to be in Colorado in September? Working on locating a place to rent for a week or 10 days up there someplace in Sept. Would love to find some time to ride with you again if possible! Wonder if anybody else is going to be up that way in September?

Good here... upright and breathing. I'm heading to the mountains pretty quick. Lemme know when you're coming north and we'll go stir some Colorado dirt together.

Back