• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Instant Challenge - 8/30/2016

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
Okay, something different. I just watched this video and thought it would make for a nice instant challenge. Basically the challenge is to pick an inanimate object and take 25 different pictures of it. Use different angles and distances. Shoot through it too, if possible. When you are done, pick a couple of the 25 you shot and post them here. Let's see what people come up with. No deadline, but I figure most people will do it over the next few days.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOCNyuA2T_U"]Getting All the Angles: Two Minute Tips with David Bergman - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, something different. I just watched this video and thought it would make for a nice instant challenge. Basically the challenge is to pick an inanimate object and take 25 different pictures of it. Use different angles and distances. Shoot through it too, if possible. When you are done, pick a couple of the 25 you shot and post them here. Let's see what people come up with. No deadline, but I figure most people will do it over the next few days.

Took pics of the bike for sale - does that count?

BMW8-L.jpg

BMW12-L.jpg

BMW10-L.jpg

Jennifer

Back