• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

New King of the Baggers Youtube docuseries-

(oops, season 2 chapter one)

Last edited:
😍 ⭐ Same place, same motorcycle, same girl - 71 years difference ⭐ 😍

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1713137290572.jpg
    FB_IMG_1713137290572.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 38
I like how the bike disappears from camera after going under the bridge.
Did you read: "When the motorcyclist was close to passing the 130A exit, near Atlantic Boulevard South, the driver clipped his bike with a car at the scene of an unrelated crash and flew off the bike."?

Shouldn't it have been: the rider clipped a car with his bike.

:doh:

We watch those old folks free channels with no car ads except car warranties. They mostly advertise medical stuff and generic 50 blue and 50 yellow pills for ninety nine dollars. No wonder the cemeteries are crowded.

Last edited:
Did he crash or get hurt. I hope not
“I thought bull riding d be more fun.
Getting some MRI’s on Monday.
Knee, ankle and toes got all of it.

We are doing some investigation as my shock body only had about 3h on it and we have never seen it malfunction like that. It wasn’t a seal or anything.
The bottom cap/ housing or what ever you want to call it completely exploded.

What a bummer. It was shaping up to be a good battle.
But once again you can’t take a ol German oak out just like that 🦾 we ll be back. I just don’t know when yet lol”

Alright, after further evaluation it looks like I will be out for a little bit.
It turns out I broke my tib plateau , my foot and my toe.
No surgery is required as of right now but we are still gathering some information and further evaluation.

That’s really all I have for now. Bye bye SX24
you were pretty cool!
My fans and partners, you guys make it super fun and it’s a joy coming to the races and get that support you guys give us. 🤘🏽

📸 @octopi.media

Back