• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

No telling what kind of slope they were facing either. I totally get it

May have been flat on second thought.
Looks fairly steep with big and loose rocks with a sharp turn at the bottom. Perfect for big bikes, lol, right.

Aftermarket I actually like, I usually prefer stock.

It's been discussed ad nauseam in ADV Rider. Happened to 2-3 bikes over in India that were used for rentals and probably recklessly. No other confirmed cases afaik.

It's been discussed ad nauseam in ADV Rider. Happened to 2-3 bikes over in India that were used for rentals and probably recklessly. No other confirmed cases afaik.
Do you know if Himalayan is steel or aluminum frame. It looks steel

Those India Himilayan mountain adventure adventure groups I'm sure are tough on bikes with many trips. I have watched the videos. But if I owned one I would check it for frame cracks occasionally. The RE Classic 500 I had was great on sand and gravel.

They are made in the same country some KTM's are made. But evidently to different specs. I used to refer to my Royal Enfield as my toy. Always had to tighten bolts and when you got off I was like Barney Fiffe in the Shakiest Gun in the West. Fun toy though. :-D

Bikes should be used recklessly,,,,often! Otherwise there is no reason for them to exist.

Back