• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Went Deep South today to help a buddy set up and fill feeders. Glad I met this guy long after his/her demise.

A mask isn't going to help him if that either can blows up in his face. Dangerous game but it does prove a valid point.

I rode to the Carolinas a month ago and to Ca a week ago out of boredom and to see my son going on deployment. For all the 10,000 miles involved, wearing a flip up helmet. When ever when asked to mask up just lower the face bar and open the visor. Then use sign language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's kinda hypocritical that he's preaching about wearing a mask, but in the final segment of the video, he's not wearing a mask when less than 3 feet from the older gentleman.

This thing as divide a lot of people and create tension, confusion, paradox and hypocrisy, it a hyper super sensitive era.
Most probably it wouldn't be the same 10 years back when only a few people had a smart phone, (man, smart phone sound old).

I think he wants 4500 dollars, need to be pretty serious for that, lol.

Wish the mask post was in Off Topic, but not my site. Would like to keep debate off this thread.
Which always leads me to my question when I post here , do you want just motorcycle stuff on here?

I'm just seriously asking? I've just posted all kinds of stuff here because interesting to me is kind of a catch-all thing. I don't know, there's too many d___ categories for me to keep up with.

Which always leads me to my question when I post here , do you want just motorcycle stuff on here?

I'm just seriously asking? I've just posted all kinds of stuff here because interesting to me is kind of a catch-all thing. I don't know, there's too many d___ categories for me to keep up with.
But to be clear, NOT MY SITE, post whatever anyone wants too! Seriously, I'm good with everyone!

But to be clear, NOT MY SITE, post whatever anyone wants too! Seriously, I'm good with everyone!
The ignore function here is pretty fantastic. I avoided it for a long time, now I use it quite a bit.

You can ignore people, subforums, threads, topics, etc. Can slice and dice what you see however you want it until just the content you want to see remains. It has really improved the forum experience for me lately.

Back