• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Language warning. What happens when you flat tow a Wrangler in 4WD Low behind an RV

Holy crap. How stupid are people?

Having said that...I bet I know what happened. You're supposed to put the Jeep in park and the T-Case in neutral.

On the transfer case, neutral is one slot away from 4 low and there's not an interlock to keep it in neutral. I wonder if something hit it and moved it or if they just pulled it back too far and went into 4L instead of neutral?

Must have been a class A diesel pusher motorhome...a smaller class or a gas engine and you would have felt the drag (until it blew up and then it wouldn't have had much drag at all. :) )

Antoni Bou/Age
34 years
October 17, 1986

Occupation...MotoGymnast😆
Toni Bou is just completely next level in motorcycle trials.

If he ever decided to switch to hard enduro, I could see him easily dethroning Jarvis, et al.

Harbor Davidson. I have seen it all. Can watch build and test run on YouTube

harbordavidson 2.jpg

harbor Davidson.png

Harbor Davidson. I have seen it all. Can watch build and test run on YouTube

.View attachment 289983

View attachment 289984
You kinda have to admire the thought that went into it. Most cruiser Harley’s have a separate engine and transmission; so any engine that could be adapted to the primary would work as long as it has enough grunt to pull the weight.

You kinda have to admire the thought that went into it. Most cruiser Harley’s have a separate engine and transmission; so any engine that could be adapted to the primary would work as long as it has enough grunt to pull the weight.
I think he turned a vertical shaft lawnmower motor sideways. Will that last? It looks so funny starting with the pull cord. Think he got it up to 50mph.

I think he turned a vertical shaft lawnmower motor sideways. Will that last? It looks so funny starting with the pull cord. Think he got it up to 50mph.
I noticed the sideways motor too. I initially thought it was a different motor. Oil starvation may determine longevity.

Toni Bou is just completely next level in motorcycle trials.

If he ever decided to switch to hard enduro, I could see him easily dethroning Jarvis, et al.
He comes close to outright bending physical laws on two wheels. Insane skills...but, if he ever thought about dethroning Cody Webb on the hard enduro circuit...well...bring aspirin and iodine.

Back