• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

There was a Honda dealer in Australia that over purchased 2001 CR500R's and converted them into CRE500's (street legal). Have read several different stories and the quantities actually converted appears to unknown (500 - 1500). One article said they used Italian parts for the conversion.

hqdefault.jpg

woodsguy

Forum Supporter
How'd you fair?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I didn't go:giveup:, lol.

Some guys seemed to love it others not so much. Sounded like the traction was great, not a sloppy run but if you picked the wrong line big time trouble. One of my friends broke his leg on first lap slamming into a rut.

One racer said it was only muddy in a couple of spots, another corrected him, only NOT muddy in a couple of spots. :eek2:

I didn't go:giveup:, lol.

Some guys seemed to love it others not so much. Sounded like the traction was great, not a sloppy run but if you picked the wrong line big time trouble. One of my friends broke his leg on first lap slamming into a rut.

One racer said it was only muddy in a couple of spots, another corrected him, only NOT muddy in a couple of spots. :eek2:
Bad break?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SpiritAtBay

Forum Supporter
I once chose to buy a bike rather than remodel the bathroom.

I figured my riding years are numbered, but I'm gonna crap for the rest of my life.