• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

I would say it is that bike.
It is close, but not 100%. Star racing(pro side) at that time ran enzo suspension. The bike broken in half has kyb setup by racetech(sticker on fender). Now I'm not sure what suspension company star racing used for their amature program. So it's either a factory supported amature or a big cooper webb fan.

StromXTc

Forum Supporter
Hey, speaking of handling, isn’t it your birthday stromxtc? Better make your colonoscopy appt. welcome to being old! 😳
Wow, know how to make a guy feel good on the 51st hahaha ahhahhaa lol
They got me at the Dr office with the sample Pac, the other day. No problemos

TMI

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
I can't believe a KLR owner would spring for a tat! They are usually the king of cheap! Maybe he had his buddy use some axle grease and did a home made tat :-P

Idk I just finally ordered my doo after 8000 miles for 98$ but I think the doo is cheeped than than the tat lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodsguy

Forum Supporter
"Does anyone own a 2018/2019 regular Africa Twin? How does the stock suspension handle off-road? Can you do aggressive trail riding without having to upgrade it?"

Saw this on facebook AT site, made me laugh a little!

2WheelNut

Forum Supporter
"Does anyone own a 2018/2019 regular Africa Twin? How does the stock suspension handle off-road? Can you do aggressive trail riding without having to upgrade it?"

Saw this on facebook AT site, made me laugh a little!
Yep. I suppose "aggressive" means different things to different people as does "trail".

woodsguy

Forum Supporter
Yep. I suppose "aggressive" means different things to different people as does "trail".
The replies were interesting too. On any big bike off-road is aggressive riding just surviving. Lol. Some guys do amazing things, but I'd rather a proper tool.

2WheelNut

Forum Supporter
The replies were interesting too. On any big bike off-road is aggressive riding just surviving. Lol. Some guys do amazing things, but I'd rather a proper tool.
Ahh....where's your sense of challenge? Anybody can tackle trails on dedicated dirt bike. It takes mad skillz to survive on a bike with half the travel and double the weight. :)

In truth...I'm with you. I'll ride the big bike off road on two track or dirt roads that aren't too crazy but anything that resembles a "trail" and I'd much rather be on a real dirt bike.