• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
"If anyone happens to find half an oil filter on I-95 in South Carolina, it’s mine. Thanks to who ever left a spare wheel in the passing lane. You owe me a pair of shorts. I’ll be rolling tomorrow. "

Wow, frightening. Is this a Tenere, was on their forum.

Attachments

Liteitup

Forum Supporter
"If anyone happens to find half an oil filter on I-95 in South Carolina, it’s mine. Thanks to who ever left a spare wheel in the passing lane. You owe me a pair of shorts. I’ll be rolling tomorrow. "

Wow, frightening. Is this a Tenere, was on their forum.

Where did you find this? I'd like to read the back story.

I'd agree with that statement.... On both accounts... Drugs and 2 wheels. As to the Meme, No disrespect meant, but obviously he was not enjoying life as he took his own life.

First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
I'd agree with that statement.... On both accounts... Drugs and 2 wheels. As to the Meme, No disrespect meant, but obviously he was not enjoying life as he took his own life.
I've got a feeling he's not wearing that shirt but that it was photo copied on. Either way I'm just agreeing for my situation!