• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Wiseco, so it has to be good. 4-5 hp on dirtbike minimum.

If that is real, I'd like to watch someone else do it to their bike to see how it works out.

Off topic a little but I think all motorsports racing except F-1 and Moto GP is hurting. Even sx isn't as big as it once was. But this is Bristol, at one time it had a waiting list, and this is the CUP race, not a support race.

I have a real hard time "popping" the clutch on a 500+ pound bike, lol! Thanks for sharing.
Yeah....me too. Honestly, I'm not even great at wheelies on bikes that are easy to wheelie. I can wheelie my WR450 a bit, but that's about it.

Then again..I popped a nice wheelie on my Goldwing once. Front end came up a LOT faster than I expected it could and that was a 900 pound bike. I know it's possible. Maybe I can learn to do it a bit better on my GS.

I'm not one to do it for for showoff reasons like some, but no problem on a dirt bike for log crossings, drop-offs, muddles, ect. Heck I'm not sure an underpowered 800 will even do it(with me anyway)!

Back