• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

What the heck?

Poor truck. What code is it throwing? O2 sensor??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Precisely. And everyone is in agreement it would cost hundreds upon hundreds of dollars just to figure out what exactly is wrong. It does not affect the way the truck runs. Luckily I live in the county where it is not an inspection point.

Precisely. And everyone is in agreement it would cost hundreds upon hundreds of dollars just to figure out what exactly is wrong. It does not affect the way the truck runs. Luckily I live in the county where it is not an inspection point.

Edit; it was a real hassle when I lived in a county that it was part of the inspection. Sometimes changing the gas cap would make it go off just long enough for the inspection to be done. LOL

Had a Toyota that had after cat o2 sensors they would last about 25-30 thousand miles. I changed the first one at 30,000 next time I just let it shine. I drove it 290,000 miles before totaling it out on a deer. I would have had to change it 9 more times at $100.00 a pop. That's $900 in moto fuel and tires.

Back