• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

WFO75080

Forum Supporter
First Name
David
I went to Graham Jarvis's house in February to spend a week riding with him. Little did I know I was going to break my ribs 7 days before leaving. Suffice to say it was a boring trip knowing they were riding and I was sight seeing in Malaga with the wife instead. These guys do some incredible stuff. I have learned more from Jarvis in 2 years than all my riding years combined. I'd love to give that a try.

First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Hastings
I went to Graham Jarvis's house in February to spend a week riding with him. Little did I know I was going to break my ribs 7 days before leaving. Suffice to say it was a boring trip knowing they were riding and I was sight seeing in Malaga with the wife instead. These guys do some incredible stuff. I have learned more from Jarvis in 2 years than all my riding years combined. I'd love to give that a try.
We need to be friends

First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan

Long table top, no problem, short double, rutroh. 2 foot drop easy, 4 footer, let me think about it. Tall bridge who cares, guard rails off, maybe not.