• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

YZ125X, off-road model, wonder if it's a little trail monster.

My buddy brad has one. Might be riding it Friday evening. He loves it.
My boss may or may not, lol. I was in shop Tuesday and he was on phone dealing, not sure what came of it. I'll try it for sure.

I'll be trying one Saturday
My weekend to work (for the owner of this bike :() but hope to try it next week. He's threatening to "fire" me for the weekend rehire me Monday, lol.

Last edited:
"Husband and Wife are Christmas Shopping at a busy shopping mall just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, so she called him on his cell.

The wife said " Where are you, you know we have lots to do."
He said "You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all
choked up…
"Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.
"Well I am in the motorcycle shop next door to that.""

A riding buddy just picked up this leftover 450 because it was such a "great" deal, lol. At first I thought this was in the shop, then I realized it's HIS garage!

Reactions: fly
Back