• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

His buddy looks worse than the rider, lol.

That's one of the few pictures I've ever seen of an ATK actually being ridden (or trying to be). Always see pictures of them, but most all are glam shots or for sale ads.

View attachment 258414

His buddy looks worse than the rider, lol.
That had to suck.

And....I'm sure it took some time to get that wheel off with the leg in there as we all know that stuff fits together with tight tolerances and taking it apart with a leg in there binding it couldn't have been easy or quick.

So...it had to suck for quite a long time.

Delayed until December 2020

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases and advisor to the White House on the COVID-19 pandemic, says a second outbreak of the novel coronavirus could take place in the fall. If that happens, it's hard to see the film releasing, let alone anyone going to a packed movie theater to see it. From Popular Mechanics

That's one of the few pictures I've ever seen of an ATK actually being ridden (or trying to be). Always see pictures of them, but most all are glam shots or for sale ads.
In all my offroad riding I've ridden with one way back. I'm thinking 250 2 stroke, not sure. Maybe it was even air cooled.

Back